Lindsey Lee Photography and Cream n Cocoa Photography are teaming up for a mini workshop in Baltimore, Maryland.
Our goal, with the "mini" workshop format, is to allow students to get the best value for their investment. We'll meet Thursday, April 20th in the evening at a pristine tulip garden to shoot. This location has over 80,000 tulip bulbs are planted annually along with other spring blooms including dogwoods, cherries trees, wisteria, and magnolias! The next day, we'll gather again at sunrise for more shooting time followed by a lunch with plenty of time for Q&A! Lindsey and Jackie will provide beautifully styled models (both children as well as parents) with one of a kind gowns you won’t see anywhere else! The aesthetics and wardrobe include an elegant, vintage vibe giving students the opportunity to create a beautiful portfolio images. Lindsey and Jackie will share tips while shooting to teach students how to capture tack sharp images and beautiful tones SOOC! Also, we will host a LIVE editing class using images from the workshop on Monday, April 24 at 9 PM EST. What will we cover?
1. Posing – both single models and groups to show emotional connections between parent and child
2. Lighting – how to find the ideal spots and work with light as it changes
3. How to achieve tack sharp images while shooting wide open
4. How to achieve amazing tones SOOC
5. A styled shoot with Vintage/Elegant wardrobe
6. Connecting with your clients during the shoot to achieve the best images possible
7. Mini portfolio reviews and 1:1 time
8. Q & A
9. LIVE editing webinar on Monday, April 24 at 9:00 PM EST
$700 OR $650 to the first 4 students to book SOLD OUT EARLY BIRD
Seating is limited in order to make sure everyone gets good shooting time and instruction. Also, our back up plan for inclement weather is Friday, April 21st evening and Saturday, April 22nd morning/lunch. Please make sure you available on these dates as well! We cannot control the weather; and therefore want to make sure we have a solid back up plan in order to make this a successful shooting experience for everyone!!!